In the route to Taquile Island we visit the floating islands of Uros. The traditional tour Uros Taquile islands occurs at times overwhelmed by the constant visits in the morning on the way to the island of Taquile, Amantani and Suasi.
So we created a separate visit to which we have called TAQUILE CULTURAL, created with support from the villagers of the island that have been organized to show their dances, music and textile art.
Significantly Taquile was declared a masterpiece of oral and intangible heritage of humanity by UNESCO, with its textile art.
This tour start: 07:00am and ends at 17.00pm
• Sailing time: 2 hours there and 2 back.
• Uros visiting Duration: 1 hour.
• Duration of the visit to Taquile: 3 hours approx.
• 6:45 a.m.: We collect visitors from the hotels.
• 7:00 am: Departure from the islands.
• 7:30 am: Visit to the floating islands of Uros.
• 11:30 am: Arrive at the pier of the island of Taquile.
• 12:00 pm: Visit to the organized community to delight us with their dances, music, and Textiles.
• 12:30 p.m.: lunch (not included in the price).
• Visit the main square.
• 2:30 p.m.: Return to Puno from main dock.
• 5:00 p.m.: Arrival in Puno.
• Bilingual guide.
• Tickets to the islands.
• Motor oil barge.
• Lunch in Taquile.
• Extras & gratuities
• Hotel in Puno
• Breakfast and Dinner.
• Soft or alcoholic drinks.