TWO DAY TOUR TO URUS, AMANTANI AND TAQUILE
In the way to the Amantani Islands we will visit the floting islands of the Urus, in this excursión you will have the chance to spent 2 night with a local Family on the Island, take part in some of their activities and learn. This kind of excursions we do gives us the opportunity to share work, and help the local people from the Amantani Island.
In the highest part of Amantani Island there are a couple of hills called Pacha Tata" y "Pacha Mama", around there is an archeological site which was used as ceremonial center by the Tiahuanaco, beside the archeological site you can also enjoy a beautiful landscape that contras perfectly with the Titicaca Lake.
- 07:45 a.m.: Transfer from the Hotel to the lake Port
- 08:00 a.m.: Trip by boat from the port to the Urus floating Island.
- 08:30 a.m.: Visit to the Uros floating islands.
- 13:30 p.m.: Arrival to the Amantani Island.
- 14:00 p.m.: Lunch with a Local family.
- 15:00 p.m.: Walking from Amantani to Pachatata to appreciate the sunset.
- 18:00 p.m.: Dinner and accommodation with a local family.
- 20:00 p.m.: traditional party organized by the local people.
- 08:00 a.m.: Depart from Amantani a Taquile island.
- 09:00 a.m.: Arrive and visit to the Taquile Island
- 12:00 p.m.: Lunch (not included in the porice)
- 13:00 p.m.: Return to Puno.
The Tour Includes:
- Transfer from the hotel to the port (round way)
- Tour guide (English and Spanish)
- Entrance fee to the Urus, Amantani, and Taquile Islands.
- One night in Amantani with a local family
- 3 meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- One Lunch on Taquile Island.